We specialize in upholstered furniture for your home or commercial applications
- New custom built furniture
- Reupholstering / re-covering furniture
- Custom indoor & outdoor cushioning
- Wall upholstery
- Fabric & furniture repair
We will work with you one on one to understand your needs and make sure we find the perfect design to fit your decor.
Our customers will typically follow one of a few different paths depending on what they want.
Off the Shelf
The customer finds a product they like on our site or catalogue, picks one of the selected fabrics and places an order
Customize from available designs
The customer will find a product on our site or catalogue and works with us to choose the right fabric, foam density, pillows or many other options listed below.
Vision to product
The customer will bring in a idea or sketch of what they are looking for and works with us to bring their vision to reality.
The possibilities are endless…
When it comes to what you can customize the possibilities are truely endless. Below is a list of options (but not limited to) to consider while deciding on your unique design..
- Top stitch
- Foam type
- Toss pillows
We are a second generation, family owned and operated business located in Mississauga Ontario with over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. We have developed a unique manufacturing process that allows us to deliver fine craftsmanship at fair price. We uphold the highest standards, proudly employ highly skilled canadian workers and support our canadian industry.
All of our frames are produced locally using kiln-dried wood or hardwood and are glued, screwed and supported by corner blocks for stable support
For our support we use no sag & e-clip springs to ensure the most comfortable feel and long lasting durability.
We use 2lb foam for most pieces however ultra cell foam is always an option.
we use 400+ thread count fabrics to ensure our products offer the highest level of comfort
Finishing & Packaging
Every piece is inspected by quality assurance and then packaged in protective coverings immediately after production
All of our upholsters are trained & tested to meet our high development standards before they begin producing products. Our rigorous training and development program is how we are able to deliver consistently high quality pieces.
Since we are a manufacturer and are focused on customer satisfaction, here are some of the unique services you will get by working with us.
- Customized one-on-one service so that we can make sure you get the right pieces to fit your lifestyle
- Education about various materials and manufacturing process so you know what you are buying.
- Assurance to know you are working directly with the manufacturer. Should you have any issues or are unhappy with your product let us know and we will make it right. We stand by our product and are proud to offer our customers an excellent warranty.
Pink Elephant offers the following warranty on all of our products.
- Frame construction – 25 years
- No sag seating construction – 1 year
- Foam cushions – 1 year
- Workmanship & fabric – 1 year
- Sofa bed mechanism/mattress – 1 year
- Full grain leather & Bonded leather – 1 year